Here you can check website HTTP Headers Request and Response code of any website URL!
Punch in your Website to check HTTP Server Request and Response details.
Server Header Name
HTTP full form is "Hypertext Transfer Protocol", and Header is nothing but a response code and its value you will send from your Web Server to Web Browser (nothing but a Client) once you visit any website page.
The HTTP Header knowledge is very useful for Website Security purpose as it will tell Web Browser on what need to be fetched from the Server.
So it need to be carefully examine on what you are sending response to the Web browser.
There are more than 50 HTTP Header response code exist.
Please find some of the major HTTP Headers response code that you should know and consider for your onpage SEO activity.
If you Cache enabled than it will improve the performance as it will take the copies from local cache instead of Server.
2) Content-Encoding : If compression is enabled or not, like Gzip, deflate.
3) Content-Type : Specifies the Website format, if it is text/html format or any other format.
4) Vary : To tell if cached response needed or fresh response, if Cookies set it will take from Cookies.
5) X-Frame-Options : This is a Security headers
Example : X-Frame-Options: deny
Valid values are :
deny - no rendering within a frame, not from any other location
sameorigin - no rendering if origin mismatch, means it should be from same domain location.
allow-from - allow from specified location, allow from mentioned location
allowall - non-standard, allow from any location, Big security risk if you implement this.
7) X-XSS-Protection : It is a Security headers for Cross Site Scripting
Example : X-XSS-Protection: 1; mode=block
8) X-Powered-By : Specifies the technology of the Website application, Do not send this header for Security reason.
X-Powered-By: ASP .Net
You can use our Free SEO tool to check HTTP Headers Request and Header response values of any website domain for FREE.
It will list out major "HTTP Response Headers" that got fetched from the domain website once you visit that particular website.
Once you get Header result, you can download in PDF, Excel, copy it to clipboard etc.
This tool will give you a freedom to check HTTP Headers of any website domain.